Treasury actively participates in the Pathways Programs, which allows those with limited professional experience find developmental opportunities in the government.
Pathways, short for the Pathways Program, are designed for those who are students seeking a degree or those who have recently graduated. Although Pathways allows for some temporary hiring, in most circumstances Pathways is used for developmental, permanent work.
Pathways may be a good fit for you if:
- You are a current student or recent graduate from a qualifying program/institution
- Are a U.S. Citizen (or working toward citizenship)
- If male, over 18 years of age, and born after December 31, 1959, you have registered with the Selective Service System
- You are interested in developing your career through public service
Please refer to a USAJOB job posting for exact details on requirements. You may be disqualified if you do not follow the directions listed in the job announcement. Possible required documents may include:
- School transcripts
- Veteran Status forms (DD-214)
- Past Government experience (SF-50s)
Email Pathways@treasury.gov for additional information