DATE: December 8, 1992
REAFFIRMED: February 17, 2022
ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: March 29, 2016
SUBJECT: Treasury Financial Manual
- DELEGATION. By the authority granted to the Fiscal Assistant Secretary by Treasury Order (TO) 101-05, the Commissioner, Bureau Fiscal Service, is hereby delegated the authority to revise the Treasury Financial Manual.
- REDELEGATION. The authority delegated by this directive may be redelegated to personnel of the Bureau of Fiscal Service.
- CANCELLATION. Treasury Directive 16-11, "Promulgation of the Treasury Financial Manual," dated September 22, 1986, is superseded.
- AUTHORITY. TO 101-05, "Reporting Relationships and Supervision of Officials, Offices and Bureaus, Delegation of Certain Authority, and Order of Succession in the Department of the Treasury."
- OFFICE OF PRIMARY INTEREST. Office of the Fiscal Assistant Secretary.
Fiscal Assistant Secretary