Last Updated: 12/16/2021
OFAC publishes a list to identify persons operating in sectors of the Russian economy identified by the Secretary of the Treasury pursuant to Executive Order 13662. Directives found within the list describe prohibitions on dealings with the persons identified.
The SSI List is not part of the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) List. However, individuals and companies on the SSI List may also appear on the SDN List.
Search OFAC's Sanctions Lists (Including the SSI List)
Complete SSI List:
- Complete Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List (PDF format)
- Complete Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List (TEXT format)
Changes to the SSI List:
Guidance and Resources:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to Sectoral Sanctions Identifications, including information on dealings with SSIs
- FAQs related to entities owned by persons whose property and interests in property are blocked (50% Rule)
- Alias Screening for OFAC Sanctions Lists
- Additional information regarding Ukraine-/Russia-related Sanctions
How to Download a Data Formatted Version of the SSI List:
- To download a data formatted (e.g. XML, CSV) version of the SSI List, please see the Consolidated Sanctions List page. The SSI List data is included with all of OFAC's other non-SDN lists in the Consolidated list.