Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
- Where to mail tax return and payment if you are not electronically filing
Tax Payer Advocate Service
Savings Bonds and Securities - TreasuryDirect.gov
Login problems - call 304-480-7711
Sanctions Programs and the Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) List
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
For individuals: IRS toll-free assistance line at 1-800-829-1040.
For businesses: IRS toll-free assistance line at 1-800-829-4933.
If you have a question regarding a job you are applying to through USAjobs.gov, please contact the person listed on the job announcement.
Report Phone and Email Scams
Report Fraud, Waste, Abuse
- 1-800-359-3898 - Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
- Recent Fraud Alerts.
Treasury Checks - Questions or Issues
General Inquiries Concerning Status of Claims
- Call: Toll Free (800) 826-9434
- E-mail inquiries to email@example.com
- Why did I get this check or payment?
To start a claim regarding a lost or stolen check that was issued to you or to get an expired check reissued, call the paying agency (e.g., Social Security, Department of Veterans' Affairs) and report the circumstances.
- How to file a claim to replace damaged currency
- (866) 575-2361
- United States Mint Customer Service
To place an order, check the status of an existing order or inquire about a shipment or lost order, please call:
- Within the 50 United States 1-800-USA-MINT (1-800-872-6468) ; TTY 1-888-321-MINT (6468)
- From Outside the 50 United States 001-202-898-MINT (6468)
- United States Mint General Information
For general comments and all NON-product/order related inquiries, please contact:
Telephone (202) 756-6468, Weekdays 9:00am to 4:30pm EST, except holidays.
Fax (202) 756-6200
- Image License inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 354-7350
- How to Sign Up On-line for Direct Deposit
- Direct Express® card contact information
- Call (800) 333-1795 to sign up over the phone
- To change name/address or account number, call the paying agency using the numbers at this link.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Small Business Contacts
Contacts for each Treasury Bureau
State Small Business Credit Initiative - SSBCIquestions@treasury.gov or call the dedicated helpline: 202 622-0713
Provide feedback about the Treasury.gov website
- Report a problem with Treasury.gov (e.g. broken links,) or make a suggestion to improve the Treasury.gov website.
- Treasury Headquarters -To arrange a tour of the historic Treasury headquarters in Washington D.C., contact your Senator or Representative.
- Where Currency is Made - Bureau of Engraving and Printing tours.
- Where Coins are Made - Philadelphia Mint or the Denver Mint.
Treasury Departmental Offices Contacts
- Civil Rights and Diversity
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Compliance Policy
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Domestic Finance
- Economic Policy
- Treasury Environmental Management Policy
- Treasury Executive Office for Asset Forfeiture
- Foreign Asset Control
- International Affairs
- Treasury International Capital (TIC) Data
- Human Resources
- Inspector General
- Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
- Performance Budgeting
- Public Affairs
- Procurement Executive
- Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Tax Policy
Treasury Bureau Contacts
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Bureau of the Fiscal Service
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund
- Internal Revenue Service
- Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- United States Mint
Web Content Inventory
Section 207(f)(2) of the E-Government Act of 2002 requires federal agencies to develop an inventory of information to be published on their Web sites, establish a schedule for publishing information, make those schedules available for public comment, and post the schedules and priorities on the Web site. Inventory and comment form.