- Recent Net Foreign Purchases, by country
- Gross & Net Purchases by All Foreigners of long-term Asset-Backed Securities (ABS). (See Footnote #1 below.)
- Gross Foreign Purchases and Sales, by country:
- By Country
- Grand Total (total of all countries).
- Global (includes a set for each country) (4,000 KB). Also available in "csv" and "txt (tab-delimited)"formats to download for spreadsheets. The list of country codes-country names is in "Resources" in the upper-right section of the webpage.
- Europe & Canada
- Latin America & Caribbean
- Africa, International Organizations, & Others
- (7-12-2018) Transactions with four oil exporting countries, January 2003 to December 2014 (see footnote #2). Also in "CSV" format.
Special Series for U.S. Securities
- Monthly Press Release webpage, including: historical data (csv); FAQs on lines in the press release data table; and Archives webpage of previous monthly TIC data releases.
- Net Foreign Purchases of U.S. long-term securities by major foreign sector:
- U.S. Treasury Bonds & Notes;
- U.S. Gov't Corp. & Federally-sponsored Agency Bonds.
-- Comparison with Federal Reserve data on official holdings (FAQ #10.b);
- U.S. Corporate & Other Bonds;
- U.S. Stocks.
- Other Acquisitions of U.S. Long-term Securities:
- Estimates by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of unrecorded principal repayments to foreigners on domestic corporate and agency asset-backed securities (ABS). (The methodology was last revised on 11-16-2012, when use of the SLT data began.)
- Estimated foreign portfolio acquisitions of U.S. stocks through stock swaps.
- Net Purchases of Foreign Long-term Securities, by type of foreign security.
- Estimated U.S. portfolio acquisitions of foreign stocks through stock swaps.
- The ABS data in section B above are part of Grand Total transactions; have no country breakdown; do not include periodic repayments; and began in March 2009. The net ABS figures are also shown in section A above, on the "of which" line under "Grand Total" near the bottom of the table.
- (7-12-2018) Two aggregates that were shown in previous Transactions in Long-Term Securities tables were discontinued after 2014, and the covered countries are now included separately in the country data. The aggregates were: Asia Oil Exporting Countries (Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates); and Africa Oil Exporting Countries (Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria). The new table on line C.8 has the effect of moving the discontinuation date back to 2003 from 2014; it is a one-time table providing historical data, and is not updated.
- Quarterly and monthly data are also available in Section IV of the "Capital Movements" tables in the December 2013 and earlier issues of the Treasury Bulletin.