Within calendar 30 days of receiving preliminary approval, an institution that participates in SBLF must execute and deliver to Treasury’s outside counsel a duly executed Securities Purchase Agreement (SPA) with attachments. The institution must also file a Certificate of Designation with the applicable governmental entity and deliver a copy to Treasury’s outside counsel at closing. The forms of the SPA and the Certificate of Designation are published on this webpage.
A participating institution is required to submit an Initial Supplemental Report to Treasury no later than 5 days prior closing. If the closing date for this transaction is within the last 30 days of a fiscal quarter, the institution must also submit its first Quarterly Supplemental Report at the same time. The forms of the Supplemental Reports can be found on the Supplemental Reporting Requirements page.
Resources for Closings
- Securities Purchase Agreement for C Corporations
- Certificate of Designation for C Corporations
- Securities Purchase Agreement for S Corporations
- Senior Security for S Corporations
- Securities Purchase Agreement for Mutual Institutions
- Senior Security for Mutual Institutions
- Securities Purchase Agreement for CDLFs
- Equity Equivalent Security for CDLFs