The Coronavirus Economic Relief for Transportation Services (CERTS) Program is providing eligible transportation service companies with resources to help to maintain payroll, hire back employees who may have been laid off, and cover applicable overhead and operational expenses.
Updates on CERTS Quarterly Reporting
The CERTS Reporting Portal is now open to grantees. Grantees are required to submit their first CERTS quarterly report by February 15, 2022, which will cover grantee activities during the time period from the effective date of the CERTS grant agreement through the fourth quarter of calendar year 2021 (December 31, 2021).
Treasury will never attempt to solicit Grantee information from a webpage not hosted on Treasury.gov, a website not utilizing Treasury’s official verification service (ID.me), or from an email address not ending in @treasury.gov or @oig.treas.gov.
For questions concerning the quarterly reports you may refer to the documents below, paragraph 12 of the CERTS Grant Agreement, or contact CERTS@Treasury.gov.
- Format for CERTS Quarterly Report *new* (12/10/2021)
- CERTS Program Guidelines *Updated* (08/12/2021)
- CERTS Frequently Asked Questions *Updated*(12/10/2021)
- Information on the ID.me identity service
- Information for companies applying from U.S. Territories
- IRS information on the tax treatment of CERTS grants
- Form of Standard CERTS Grant Agreement for All Approved Grantees
- CERTS Employee Recall and Rehire Information
- List of CERTS Participants with Amounts Provided
- Treasury Completes $2 Billion in Recovery Fund Payments to Transportation Businesses