To schedule appointments for Treasury's Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS)
- Contact the Bureau Small Business Specialist you wish to meet with via email.
- Include "Requesting VOS Appointment" in the subject line.
- Indicate your company's name, DUNS, business size, primary contact information, and the names of no more than two attendees for clearance.
- The Bureau Small Business Specialist will provide an available appointment time and will confirm your appointment.
- Bring a list of your confirmed appointments to VOS.
- Please adhere to the posted appointment scheduling timeframes.
If you have met with a Treasury bureau in the 2 months prior to the VOS date, please do not request another appointment with that bureau.
Other Important Notes:
- Appointments are limited to 15 minutes to allow all vendors an equal opportunity to introduce their company.
- The first available appointment begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.; the last appointment starts at 2:45 p.m.
- Follow-up meeting with bureau program personnel may be scheduled for a later date by the bureau Small Business Specialist, if appropriate.
- Due to space limitations, we request that no more than 2 representatives from each company attend VOS.
Click here for a list of counselors.