VOS appointments are currently made by registering in the Small Business Electronic Capability Statement at https://sbecs.treas.gov.
The following tips are provided to help make your attendance at our Vendor Outreach Sessions a success:
- Before you request an appointment, do your homework!!
- The counselors you meet will be either:
- Treasury Bureau Small Business Specialist
- IT Program Managers
- Prime Contractor small business liaison officers (unless otherwise indicated).
- Click on the links below to conduct research on the Bureaus you want to meet with. Thorough research includes:
- visit the below web site to understand what about each Bureau's mission;
- review Top 25 NAICS and Forecast of Contract Opportunities to see
- what the Bureau you want to meet buys;
- what existing or new contract opportunities are listed for your product or service.
- If you provide Information Technology products or services, visit the Treasury Chief Information Officer's website and click on the link entitled "Capital Planning & Investment Control".
- Go to FedBizOpps for a current list requirements valued at $25,000 or more.
- Review the column entitled "Special Notes of Interest", for specific products/services the bureau buys or DOES NOT buy. If the bureau/ company/agency does not buy what you sell, it would not be worth your valuable time to meet with them.
Name and Website
|Links||Special Notes of Interest|
|Comptroller of the Currency|
(Formerly the Financial Management Service and the Bureau of the Public Debt)
|Internal Revenue Service||
Does not buy:
Staff Augmentation Services
|Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade||
Does not buy:
|Financial Crimes Enforcement Network||FinCEN Strategic Plan|
- Follow the Special Instructions provided to schedule appointments. Please do not schedule appointments until the date/time listed in the instructions.
- Due to space limitations, please limit the number of company representatives attending to two (2).
- If you have met with a Treasury bureau in the 2-month period prior to the VOS date, please do not request another appointment with that bureau.
- VOS is very popular. Due to security requirements, walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Bring sufficient quantities of marketing materials such as business cards, capability statements, line cards, etc. to distribute. Bring extra materials for networking opportunities with other small businesses.
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment to allow adequate time for clearance. If you are late for your appointment, your appointment will be given to another vendor. We cannot guarantee that we can reschedule your appointment that day.
Unless otherwise noted, VOS is conducted at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Auditorium, 14th and C Streets, SW, Washington, DC 20228. Upon entry to the building, you will be required to show a picture ID at the Guard's Desk and ask to be escorted to the meeting room. As always, VOS appointments will begin on time.
To request appointments, please refer to the instructions under Outreach Activities.
The Bureau listed below is not located in the Metropolitan DC area and does not come to Vendor Outreach. However, they would be happy to talk to vendors telephonically and/or receive your capability statements to keep on file for upcoming procurement opportunities.
See BFS link above
|Loretta Osuna Cotto||304-480-8717|