Enterprise Applications (EA), formally Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS), serves as the Departmentwide applications pillar of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). EA operates as a shared service provider delivering scalable, secure, digital and web-based solutions addressing common operational needs across the Department and the federal landscape. EA enables bureau and office resources to focus upon mission execution by offering technology solutions for standard business functions and processes.
FEDERAL SHARED SERVICES/HR LINE OF BUSINESS (HRLOB)
Solutions designed for use across the federal government as follows:
- HRConnect – Treasury’s HRLOB product suite that spans the full employee lifecycle.
- Workforce Analytics – Data Insight Portal delivers standard human capital data reports and dashboards.
- USA Staffing/USA Hire (Provided by OPM) – Talent Acquisition and Onboarding platform offering.
- EA-managed TSSP Passthrough accounts to facilitate funding exchanges with federal partners including:
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Finance Center (NFC) interface- payroll processing and benefits administration
- Government (eGov) Enterprise Human Resources Integration (EHRI) functionality
TREASURY SHARED SERVICES
Solutions designed for use across Treasury as follows:
- Digital Services – Web design, content management, hosting and operations & maintenance via the Treasury Acquia (Drupal) platform and low-code application development/modernization leveraging Salesforce and ServiceNow.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - An architectural framework that combines the Treasury intranet and collaboration platform that dynamically delivers content, document management, automated workflow, and records management.
- Enterprise Data Management (EDM) - A robust data warehouse that organizes data from disparate systems and combines that with business intelligence capabilities to offer consolidated analysis, reporting, dashboards, and analytics.
- Integrated Talent Management (ITM) – Treasury’s Talent Management platform including learning and performance management among other offerings.
Interested in learning more about Treasury’s Enterprise Applications Shared Service Programs? Please send an email to Ask_TSSC@treasury.gov.