- All Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA1 and ERA2) Recipients must submit full compliance reports each calendar quarter. Unless otherwise noted, the Quarterly Reports are due by the 15th of the month following the end of the quarterly reporting period. Tribes, Tribally Designated Housing Entities, and the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands are required to submit only a subset of data elements for their Quarterly Reports.
- Special Guidance on 2021 Quarter 1 (Q1), Quarter 2 (Q2) and Quarter 3 (Q3) Reporting (09/24/21) ERA1 and ERA2 Recipients must submit full 2021 Q1, Q2, and Q3 Reports by October 29, 2021, as applicable. The applicable reports vary based on the Recipient’s ERA award date.
- Questions and Answers on ERA Reporting v 1.0 (09/28/21)
Quarterly Reporting Guidance
- ERA Reporting Guidance v 2.0 (10/7/21) provides detailed information on ERA1 and ERA2 reporting requirements and reporting deadlines.
- User Guide – Treasury’s Portal for Recipient Reporting, Emergency Rental Assistance Programs v 2.2 (09/30/21) includes step-by-step guidance for submitting the required Quarterly Reports using Treasury’s Portal.
- Data Dictionary v 2.0 (09/24/21) provides technical definitions and formats for the required report data.
- Bulk Upload File Templates for ERA Quarterly Reporting – Introduction and Guidance (09/24/21)
- Participant Household Payment Data File (09/24/21)
- Subrecipient Profile (09/24/21)
- Subaward Reporting (09/24/21)
- Subaward Expenditure Reporting Greater than $30,000 (09/24/21)
- Subaward Expenditure Reporting Less than $30,000 (09/24/21)
- Subaward Expenditure Reporting Less than $30,000 to Individuals (09/24/21)
- ERA Programmatic Reporting (09/24/21)
- Guidance for ERA1 and ERA2 Q2 Partial Reports
Accessing Treasury’s PortaL
Treasury Portal Registration Instructions (09/24/21)